| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bristol/ Tri City, Tn in October is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 65.8mm (2.6in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:38 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Bristol/ Tri City, Tn October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bristol/ Tri City, Tn:
- Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa - 171.6 kms (106.6 miles) WSW
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 74.2 kms (46.1 miles) SW
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) WSW
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 115 kms (71.4 miles) S
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 171.1 kms (106.3 miles) SSW
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 174.9 kms (108.7 miles) NNE
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 186 kms (115.6 miles) NE
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 138.5 kms (86 miles) ENE
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 138.5 kms (86 miles) ENE
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) SE
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) SE
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) SE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 166.3 kms (103.3 miles) SSE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 166.3 kms (103.3 miles) SSE
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 174.3 kms (108.3 miles) S