| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bristol/ Tri City, Tn in November is a little cool at 8.3 °C (46.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.2 °C (36 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature variation/ range is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 74.7mm (2.9in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:51 long and the longest day is 10:36 long with an average length of 10:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Bristol/ Tri City, Tn November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bristol/ Tri City, Tn:
- Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa - 171.6 kms (106.6 miles) WSW
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 74.2 kms (46.1 miles) SW
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) WSW
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 115 kms (71.4 miles) S
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 171.1 kms (106.3 miles) SSW
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 174.9 kms (108.7 miles) NNE
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 186 kms (115.6 miles) NE
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 138.5 kms (86 miles) ENE
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 138.5 kms (86 miles) ENE
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) SE
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) SE
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) SE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 166.3 kms (103.3 miles) SSE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 166.3 kms (103.3 miles) SSE
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 174.3 kms (108.3 miles) S