| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bristol/ Tri City, Tn in July is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 109.7mm (4.3in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:02 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 14:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Bristol/ Tri City, Tn July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bristol/ Tri City, Tn:
- Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa - 171.6 kms (106.6 miles) WSW
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 74.2 kms (46.1 miles) SW
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) WSW
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 115 kms (71.4 miles) S
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 171.1 kms (106.3 miles) SSW
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 174.9 kms (108.7 miles) NNE
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 186 kms (115.6 miles) NE
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 138.5 kms (86 miles) ENE
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 138.5 kms (86 miles) ENE
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) SE
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) SE
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) SE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 166.3 kms (103.3 miles) SSE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 166.3 kms (103.3 miles) SSE
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 174.3 kms (108.3 miles) S